Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Sunday, September 25, 2005 @ 8:32 AM
So i had macdonalds for breadfast. Actually woke up cause of my body. It was aching! Due to the position i slept in last night. Man! ): Anyways, i ate pancakes. Was a waste of money! it didnt taste well. I should have bought big bread fast.
And after eating, went home and decided to call tracey.Was kinda bored! So in the end, went to cut hair. ((: boy,it looks awful! but it doesnt matter anymore :D its like, whose gonna look at it? and yes, after that, went to macs to buy oreo icecream! yuumaaaayee- :D:D it was really nice. then,dora and tracey sent me home and went off on their own! gosh, tracey is such a bad girl. oops?
Well, went to eat dinner. and saw the secondary two amanda. kinda paiseh to see her so intended to hide and yes! i managed to hide from her. till she finally left. and thats when the food came! Dinner was nicer than usual. but quite spicy! ((: now chattin with my sister who is right beside me on msn! gosh! are we lame or are we lame. AND YES, SHE IS ACTING RETARDED! :D most idiotic sister i have ever seen. tsktsk- but shes nice lahs. ohwells, gotta go chat alreadys!
tata!
|